Powering two cookers off single radial electrical circuit

Page 2 of 2
This was in the "product specification and installation guide" that comes with the appliance brochure, rather than any detailed electrical fitting instructions that come with the oven (which I haven't got yet). In the table setting out the features of all the models, the "max current draw" row is footnoted as stated in my post. There is no fuse value stated, but I guess the "max current draw" would indicate what fuse is required. The odd thing is that this "fused spur outlet" recommendation applies across the board, from a single oven drawing max 13A to double ovens drawing max 22A. Even as a novice, taking 22A from a spur off the kitchen ring circuit strikes me as A Bad Idea, so perhaps you're right in that "fused spur outlet" is a translation which would make more sense in German and applied to German domestic wiring? I have emailed them to clarify what they mean by this.
Thanks, Michael Brewer