Powerful extractor fan.

Where do you get "a couple of hundred" from? A 12" diameter centrifugal fan (1500 cu.m/h) costs around £50-60 including VAT.

Reply to
Steve Firth

In message , Harry Bloomfield writes

I didn't want it to come on every time someone went in though

Reply to
chris French

My brain cells are still under development, I am only an inquisitive

13 year old!
Reply to
David

Was this a separate item or do you mean built in to the fan? I have not found a cheap add-on unit.

Geo

Reply to
Geo

AFAIK it is built in to the fan.