Powerfix work gloves from Lidl - gah!

I bought one set a while back and they were very good - warm, snug, grippy, and also smart enough to be worn as normal gloves.

So when I saw them on sale again I bought two more pairs for me and one for my wife.

But - and it is a big but - although they look identical at first sight there is one big difference.

The older ones have little pads on the finger tips shaped like chevrons - think sergeants stripes - which makes them nice and grippy.

The latest lot don't, which makes them slippy rather than grippy.

So I say gah! And again gah!

Dave R

Reply to
David.WE.Roberts