Powercraft/Aldi tools gone for good?

Hi,

I found an article on the internet saying Omega Wolf (Powercraft) had gone into liquidation way back in July. Sorry I can't find the URL right now. Does this mean the end for cheap tools at Aldi?

TIA

Reply to
Fred

Omega Wolf was only one source for their tools. Workzone range seem to be going strong still. The chinese are no doubt still making the stuff OW peddled and they will find a way. Aldi will want to keep up with the Lidl offers anyway. The market will prevail!

Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin

The last two they had in (the Fein clone and the swing drill) came via Ferm.

Reply to
mike

I hope so. I was looking forward to buying their small 2 stroke generator. They sold out before I could get one last time ;(

Reply to
Fred