power shower water feed

Hi, My shower, which is a Showerforce 2000 power shower bought about 10 years ago has packed up and I am going to fit a new one. However on reading the installation instructions the diagram shows the T for the hot water should be taken from below where it presently is as shown in my diagram at

connection is the top one in a slightly darker shade of red.

I have not shown the cold feed

So should I change the feed so that it is at the lower point or will it not matter?

thanks Ron

Reply to
Rocket Ron

If the new shower pump has similar performance to the previous one, and the last one worked ok without sucking in gobs of air, then chances are the new one will be ok as well. What you have is about the least optimal setup for a shower pump, but sometimes it works anyway!

Reply to
John Rumm