power shower

We have a Mirage showerforce power shower. It is the type where the pump is behind the controls.

Just lately, I have had to turn up the temperature to almost maximum to get a comfortable shower. I have tried it with the pump switched off and the temperature control is just the same.

Looking around this morning, there is no like for like replacement.

Does anyone know where I can get spares for it and was there another company that took them over and re branded the range?

Dave

Reply to
Dave

Showerforce are made by Newteam.