Power meter?

Yes, but a cheap multimeter can't see transients. I was talking about a shunt you could get at to connect a scope across.

Reply to
Roger Mills

Just chanced across the MASTECH MS2115B USB.

It seems to do roughly what I want, however....

...it only seems to be available on eBay direct from China which is never a good sign.

Amazon lists it as out of stock, not known when...

B00Q2CFCR6

So it looks like an interesting bit of kit but if it is that good, why isn't there a stock in the UK?

Cheers

Dave R

Reply to
David