Power flushing

just read

what a load of twaddle,just flush it with the mains

Reply to
zaax

And what information do you base that statement on?

Please elucidate - or are you just spamming the group

?
Reply to
Woodworm

In message , snipped-for-privacy@zaax.org writes

It's a Kamco pump and a magic box

worth doing if you are replacing the boiler, otherwise the manufacturer has a get out clause if there's a fault

Dunno what their prices are - prolly extortionate

I have my own descaling pump, so it costs me bugger all

Reply to
geoff

It is factually incorrect, for instance ,what coins rust,cola does not clean coins any better than other soda drinks.

Reply to
F Murtz

It used to when they had phosphoric acid in it

Reply to
geoff

Had? Has.

Reply to
John Williamson

About fifty years ago some one told me this rubbish about soldering and cleaning coins, so I tried both,no good as flux, And I put pennies and sixpences in lots of different soda drinks including coca cola, for a week. the coins all came out the same.

Reply to
F Murtz

Still, kept you off the streets for a few days, eh ?

Reply to
geoff