Potterton Ultra 2

Has anyone got one of these? I can't find out any information on the internet so far, as it's not a current model.

I've got the chance to buy a used one to replace my existing Ultra DV, which contains a three-way diverter valve. Does the Ultra 2 have a built in diverter, if not, is it suitable for both heating and hot water? Any advice appreciated.

cheers, Darren.

Reply to
Darren