Potterton Puma air vent leaking

Hi My Potterton Puma 80 is leaking water from a little black cap on the top (I think this is the air vent). Screwing it down tight doesn't stop the leak. Any suggestions please?

Reply to
atticus

Read the SealedCH FAQ for background info. You would need to replace the auto air vent unit, especially if closing the dust cap does not stop the water coming out.

Reply to
Ed Sirett