Potterton Netaheat 16-22 Electronic

> - > > > Thanks for your help. I got the cover off the only relay on the cct > board, and could see that it was not operating when it should. > When I operated it manually, with a plastic probe, the main burner > lit. > So I need a new relay. Any idea where I can get one from? Maplins o > RS > don't seem to have anything like it. > > Paul- > Are you sure the relay coil is energised and just not working?perhaps > it isnt even energised becuase something else is wrong? > > > > Remove antispam and add 670 after bra to email > > Be a good Global citizen-CONSUMECONFORMOBEY > > Circumcision- A crime and an abuse. >
I suppose it could be the supply to the relay, but with the rela

coil testing o/c with a digital meter, I will see if I can get a ne one.

Pau

-- Paul G

Reply to
Paul G

I have replaced the cct board as I couldn't get a relay, but I am stil getting the same problem, pilot lights ok but main burner won't light??

Pau

-- Paul G

Reply to
Paul G

IIRC; the pilot light flame heats a sensor which energises the solenoid in the gas manifold valve and permits gas to flow to the main burners. [The gas manifold is a multi-port device which sequentially admits gas; - after the boiler is pressurised (by the fan) to the pilot light; then after the pilot light has operated to the main burner(s)]. Is the exteernal vent get-at-able? Can you smell gas being admitted to the burners? Is the main burner gas solenoid u/s?

Reply to
Brian Sharrock