potterton lynx

I am building up to having a bit of a maintenance session on my Lynx

1 , it seems to have an intermitant connection on the main PCB since sometimes it does not fire up until you nudge the right hand variable resistor control. I actually won a main PCB on ebay since it was only a tenner for a new part, do I have any bets on if this'll cure it ?

Simon

Reply to
srp