Potterton EP3001

We have moved into a house with one of the above heating controllers.

We have no manual for it and I 'm having problems figuring out you set the Central heating to come on (and off) and set the hot water to come on (and off)

does anyone know where I might come across a manual for the above.

Failing that, anyone else have one of these and can they give me some guidelines.

Thanks in advance,

Sandy

Reply to
sandy.donaldson