Potterton EP2002 CH Controller

Does anyone know how to remove an EP2002 from its fitting plate? There are no obvious screws, catches etc. The contoller switches are wearing out, I've got a new CH contoller as suitable replacement but I need to know how to remove the EP2002 without damaging it. Thanks

Reply to
Jeremy Osborne

In message , Jeremy Osborne writes

The screw is on the underside

You then rotate the programmer upwards to remove it from the backplate

Reply to
raden

I AM NEW TO HERE WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT THE SAME CONTROLLER. WAS PLEASE TO FIND THIS ON HERE BUT WHEN I CHECKED MY EP2002 THERE IS NO SCREW UNDERNEATH. tHE ONLY THING THAT LOOKS LIKE A POSSIBILITY IS A SLO UNDERNEATH BUT NO OBVIOUS WAY TO OPEN.aNY ONE CAN HELP WILL BE MUC APPRECIATED. JOHN DONOVA

Reply to
jdonovan