Potterton EP2001 timer

Hi,

Just moved into a house which has a Potterton EP2001 timer controlling the boiler.

Does anybody know if it is possible to set separate times for CH and HW or must they be controlled 'as one' (apart from the extra 'advance' and 'always on/off' settings etc)?

Alternatively, does anybody have or know where to find a manual in pdf format to download? Potterton's site has some new manuals but not much else.

Thanks,

Daz

Reply to
Kroma

The ability to control the HW and CH independently of each other has far more to do with the plumbing and control devices (motorised valves and thermostats) than it has to do with the programmer per se.

Tell us what valves and stats you've got - if any! Does your system match any of the 'plans' shown in

? If so, which one?

Reply to
Set Square

Crikey - I haven't a clue.

I think I'm in over my head here - we've been left so little info on the system!

It seems to work so I'll just experiment.

Thanks anyway,

Daz

Reply to
Kroma

Well, this *is* a DIY group! You need to roll your sleeves up, and trace a few pipes and valves!

Reply to
Set Square