positioning pumped electric shower

Hi

I have low mains pressure and a combi boiler. I am considering a pumped electric shower such as Triton T80si pumped.

I have a 40 gallon cold water tank, the base of which is about 130cm off the ground. The shower is the other side of the wall.

I have no loft and am unable to raise the tank any higher so my question is this: is there any reason why I should not just lower the position of the shower. The minimum head quoted is 8cm between the bottom of the cold tank and the top of the shower.

I know it will look a bit odd and I will need to add a longer hose, with fixing so it does not get near to the overflow level of the bath it is over, but is there any other reason not to do this?

thanks a lot, Andrew

Reply to
Andrew