Porch Floor

Our 75 year old porch floor is made of slate and what looks like white marble in a small chequer board pattern. This has got very grimy over the years. I have cleaned it and after a lot of elbow grease have got it looking reasonably clean and bright.

Now, can anybody suggest a product to seal this floor to protect it against dirt and make it easier to clean? I don't want to put something on it that makes it more difficult or impossible to clean should the dirt get ingrained again. The floor was open to the elements for 65 years, but is now protected by double doors to the outside.

Reply to
Sarotrob