pop up when using Google

I have not used any strange web sites. However, since researching Warsaw i n Poland, I have been bombarded with pop ups. First one Felicitations! tu es choisi au hazard pour gagne le iPhone. This gives you the option of can celling which I did. I then had another with no options saying the same it has an address of

i have deleted my google account in order to clear it twice, as it will not allow me and actions on the iPad. My husband checked Google to see if the re were issues with this pop up, his iPad has become infected with the same pop up and so has my iPhone.

I have researched and found that someone was infected with this pop up on S afari and was advised to to clear his history which cleared it, but I canno t do anything other than delete the app and re install.

Would be ever so grateful for any help.

Thanks very much.

Jeanne

Reply to
jemappellejeanne

En el artículo , snipped-for-privacy@btinternet.com escribió:

What exactly does your question have to do with DIY in the UK?

You're welcome.

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson

Well I suppose they want a diy fix for the problems. I'd have thought by now pop up blockers and ad blockers would be available for Apple devices, surely? Brian

Reply to
Brian-Gaff

on a pc I use malwarebytes

DICEGEORGE

And of course this post must be a spoof, because everyone knows only PCs get malware...

Jeanne,

prenez-le a une magasin Apple.

Andy

Reply to
Vir Campestris

Tongue in cheek or kidding?

Reply to
Tim+

AWOOGA ! AWOOGA !!!111onety-one111!!!

Never, repeat never, answer in any way an unsolicited mail or ad.

Reply to
soup

Tongue in cheek of course. But this has been stated seriously several times in this group.

Andy

Reply to
Vir Campestris