poorly door seal

Ok, I'll probably think this is a mistake later on tonight, but I wan

to replace a torn rubber door seal on my zanussi FJ 1214 washin machine.

I've got a new seal but my manual doesn't address how to fit it. So after taking an outer hard plastic ring off that was holding the ol one in place this morning, it still seemed to be fixed to something.

The clothes basket is over flowing and I'm getting worried.

Any ideas, secret buttons I have to press first?

Regards

Chri

-- imyourboss

Reply to
imyourboss

On Mon, 6 Dec 2004 15:13:08 +0000, imyourboss strung together this:

You'll need to take the lid off and undo the fixing band from the drum. The plastic strip just holds the seal onto the outer case.

Reply to
Lurch