polyurathane varnish

Hi everyone,

I have a tray which I suspect has been varnished with polyurathane varnish. This has become crazed and I would like to clean it up, but what will bring of the varnish? JC.

Reply to
jaycee

Stripper. Don't use the stuff you wash off with water. Oh - is the tray wooden?

Reply to
Chris Bacon

Yes it is, there is also a pattern underneath the varnish. I have managed to remove ordinary varnish successfully in the past but this poly stuff will not budge. JC

Chris Bac> > Hi everyone,

Reply to
jaycee