Polypipe ZRU

I'm about to install an overlay UFH system using Polypipe gear. I haven't got the installation guide (nothing came with the ZRU) and I don't know what the pipe connections are. I presume the two pipes to the left (as you look at it from the front) are the ch flow and return and the two pipes to the right are the input and output of the flow (return?) to the next rad and I connect the UFH in series with this. Can anyone confirm if this is correct? Also, as the UFH is in the bathroom, I won't be using a roomstat. What are the connections on the chocolate block? I looked at the overlay system on their website but there aren't any instructions there either!

Cheers

xav

Reply to
xavier