Polyethylene terephthalate price per tonne

Hi, at work we have started a recycling scheme for plastics, anyone know what price we would get for a tonne of baled polyethylene terephthalate? The main source of plastic will be empty water bottles which are polyethylene terephthalate. I've googled and the closest to a figure I found was £100-£200.

tia

roy

Reply to
roy davidson

The diversity of questions continues to amaze me.

Reply to
Grunff

In message , roy davidson writes

Off the top of my head ?

ooh ...

about ...

sorry, not a clue

Reply to
raden

Supposedly this is live market prices, but it seems unreliable.

though you should be talking to Recoup, who are the UK umberella for plastics recycling.

Andy Dingley