Polti Lecoaspira steam/vacuum machine (any model 700 or 900 series).

Page 2 of 2

Only for the first few seconds whilst the nasal cells and the throat are destroyed.
--
Peter Parry.
http://www.wpp.ltd.uk/

.880 ammonia is a bit nasty.
8080 ammonia is OK, becuase it's usually via a proxy.
(I need to get off the Internerd and get a life)

now where's the iodine ?
--
geoff

It is a Lecoaspira he has - about 12 months old. Now uses it quite rarely and has a Panasonic vacuum cleaner for everyday use. His house supervisor doesn't like it - too fiddly to set up, not particularly good for anything but too big for everything. Says normal cleaning is inferior to the Panasonic and steam cleaning didn't seem to be that effective on most surfaces but especially carpets.
--
Peter Parry.
http://www.wpp.ltd.uk/
On Mon, 02 Feb 2004 12:55:48 +0000, Peter Parry wrote:

OK - Thanks for following up Peter. Reckon that's off my shopping list. Might as well hire a Rug Doctor 4 times a year.
Ta
Tim