Polti Lecoaspira steam/vacuum machine (any model 700 or 900 series).

It a karcher.

Rick

steem dries, the stain stays put, in the carpet.

budget, a carpet cleaner was best. I found the one from this hire shop is ace, and

Reply to
Rick Dipper

It was a karcher. It has a VERY powerful suck, and a very small, long thin nozzle to suck it through. For bad stains I scrub the carpet with a brush, and suck the water out.

Rick

steem dries, the stain stays put, in the carpet.

budget, a carpet cleaner was best. I found the one from this hire shop is ace, and

Reply to
Rick Dipper

Thanks mate,

I'll check karcher units out next :-)

Best

Tim

Reply to
Tim

It is a Lecoaspira he has - about 12 months old. Now uses it quite rarely and has a Panasonic vacuum cleaner for everyday use. His house supervisor doesn't like it - too fiddly to set up, not particularly good for anything but too big for everything. Says normal cleaning is inferior to the Panasonic and steam cleaning didn't seem to be that effective on most surfaces but especially carpets.

Reply to
Peter Parry

OK - Thanks for following up Peter. Reckon that's off my shopping list. Might as well hire a Rug Doctor 4 times a year.

Ta

Tim

Reply to
Tim