Poll - toilet brush

Who uses a toilet brush and who uses something else?

Me - toilet brush Mr Pounder - something else

[add your name here....]
Reply to
Uncle Peter

You clean the toilet? You only crap in it. B-)

Define "toilet brush".

Type A: Cylindrical brush all round the end of the shaft with a rounded end.

Type B: 3 x 1" ish brush area on an angle from the shaft bristles pointing forward.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

Type B could be handy a spare toothbrush for Uncle Peter.

Reply to
Bod

Andy - Angle grinder

Reply to
Andy Bartlett

Oh I thought he was attempting to attract the kernal here. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

For what task?

Reply to
ARW

SWMBO forbids them.

Reply to
Huge

Huge wrote in news:bp59crF7182U3 @mid.individual.net:

+1 Never found the need. A Bit of Domestos shifts any skidmarks. The brushes seem un-hygenic things to have standing in the bathroom.
Reply to
DerbyBorn

Curious.

We have 5. One for each toilet.

Moved to high level when the grandchildren visit.

Reply to
Tim Lamb

Never mind your clothes, what about the toilet?

Pressure washer - natch...

|>)

Jim K

Reply to
JimK

Angle grinder if it's dried on.

F wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@brightview.co.uk:

Never ever on clothes! I am very clean.

Reply to
DerbyBorn

The loo near our office has one, and a sign saying "Please use toilet brush"

Someone has added "(Paper is softer)" underneath :-)

Darren

Reply to
D.M.Chapman

Ah, reminds me: Sign above basin: "Think!" lower down, with downwards arrow: "Thoap!"

Reply to
PeterC

You like it rough then.

Reply to