Polishing/Buffing

How do I attach a cloth buffing wheel to my hand polisher? It's a variable speed polisher that's in the same style as an angle grinder. I bought it from harborfreight. It has a threaded end to attach the polisher but it didn't come with any nut or anything to hold on a cloth wheel.

Reply to
Ldrushville

Or it takes one o'those threaded disks with velcro to which you attach a sheepskin buffing thing. To the OP, go and see a car body shop, your device sounds like mine.

Justin.

Reply to
Justin C