Points to sell a house

What channel was it on? I might look for the repeats.

Reply to
Pinot Grigio

Agreed. Never seen the appeal of not having carpet myself.

Gah! I really hate wet rooms! They have to be one of the most stupidest ideas ever.

Agreed, they work fine in places like Greece and Albania, where the weather is warm and they can't afford shower trays but in the UK? Give me a break!

sponix

Reply to
s--p--o--n--i--x

But if that results in a faster sale then most people will be happy.

Reply to
Rob Morley

But that's you, an inhabitant of uk.d-i-y, a minority group of discerning individuals, etc., etc. Most of the remaining 99.9% of the population really are that dim.

MBQ

Reply to
manatbandq

No more vacuum cleaners. I hate vacuum cleaner hum. Sweeping hard floors is quicker too

Anna

~~ Anna Kettle, Suffolk, England |""""| ~ Lime plaster repairs / ^^ \ // Freehand modelling in lime: overmantels, pargeting etc |____|

01359 230642

Reply to
Anna Kettle

But carpet absorbs so much more dirt than a hard floor, so it needs cleaning less.

And it's much more satisfying on the rare occasion one (I) cleans it, to see it change colour.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

That's if you can stand the mincings and girlie tantrums of the pair of fairies.

Reply to
Andy Luckman (AJL Electronics)

Oh! you mean Micheal Fitzpatrick & Patrick Fitzmicheal. :-)

-- Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

Yes. That's why I prefer hard flooring with a few area rugs.

Sheila

Reply to
S Viemeister

And they house bugs and stink.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

I'm six ft tall so it doesn't really worry me.

Anyway, your carpets only stink because they've started rotting from the leaks from your hacksaw jointed combi boilers.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

I don't have carpets, so they stink like yours. Carpets are disgusting.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Thirded, and the towels get humid and don't work, unless you keep them outside the room which means having to drip water into another room.

Reply to
Steve Firth