poggenpohl drawer broken fitting

The aluminum fitting that joins the drawer front to the body of the drawer has broken and I want to replace the fitting

I have a spare drawer but I cant see how to release the fitting from the drawer so I can swap them over.

There are 3 screws in View but they seem to be for adjusting the height of the drawer front to align with others.

I most need to do something else, but what?

The units are circa 25 years old and in good condition so worth repairing.

If someone could sprinkle a little expertise I would appreciate it

Chris Bundy

Reply to
christopher

small screws underneath