Poem of the week - for diyers

My SWMBO brought me this poem recently. I hope it touches your gruff hearts as much as it did mine.

J^n

Reply to
The Night Tripper

A charlatan called asshole Farrel Preferred to wear ladies' apparrel. In panties and bra He cried "Shout who you are! I'm a titsy old slapper called Carol!"

Thank you

Reply to
dpydotsmw

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

The man who worked for the HSE Was so obsessed about our safety He tattooed 'May contain nuts' Over each bollock And 'Choking Hazard' along The length of his c*ck

Reply to
mark

Pretty good..

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Poetry time? Here's a l'il ditty for ya...

Dennis decided his old drill had had it, so he found one online and decided to nab it. To save on the postage he'd drive to the shop - it's not very far, a moderate hop.

For hour after hour he drove in a sweat, "limited stock, they'll be sold out, I'll bet" - and when he arrived and rushed in with his dosh the salesmen all laughed and exclaimed "Oh my gosh!"

"It said on the site it's a 'deal of the day' but that was on Friday...the fifteenth of May. Three months have passed since you set out to see us did you come very far, did you come in a Prius?"

"I got in my car and I drove hell for leather, through dawn, dusk and night, through sun and foul weather." "How fast did you go, is your car old and duff?" "I don't go past thirty, that's quite fast enough!"

"But it says on the map you're just ten miles away, A man with a limp could be here in a day! I really can't see how it took you so long, it's quite clear to me that you drive like a mong."

"I told you before, and I made it quite clear, I don't go past thirty, I stay in first gear. To go any faster would make me quite ill - though I'm sick as a dog I missed out on that drill."

So Dennis returned without his new tool, six months on the road - he felt like a fool. The moral is clear, and quite easy to master - if you wanna get bargains you gotta go faster.

Regards,

Reply to
Stephen Howard

Applause!!!