Pocket GPS

I know this is perhaps an odd place to ask but...

I run TomTom3 Navigator on my IPAQ and I let the battery run down. Consequently I've had to reinstall TT3, which went OK.

Problem is, I also ran UK Post codes and I don't know where the files resided. I backed up the data and application files but I don't know where to put them. Can anyone help (politely that is)?

I've tried to ask on PocketGps but it seems people think these were bent files (they weren't, and anyway, UK Postcodes was a freebie for anyone to download) and no-one seems inclined to help!

Help very much appreciated before I have to go to Darwen tomorrow!

Cheers

Xav

Reply to
xaftor

In message , snipped-for-privacy@aol.com writes

Reply to
Richard Faulkner

I thought it was on the storage card in the "Great_Britain Navigator Map" folder

This should not get erased when the IPAQ dies as it is on a card. ..unless you have a different setup that is!

Sparks...

Reply to
Sparks