plumbing brassware

Anyone suggest a good site for plumbing brassware? I'm trying to gte a few of theses... out os stock and "no can order" from screwfix

dave

Wickes, any plumbers merchant...

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Plus BES is good for buying difficult to get stuff or if you want a decent quantity and so can offset the postage:

website though, it's best to get a catalogue sent out and browse through that.

Reply to
fred

Agree - the trick is to go to google shopping and add a "site:bes.co.uk" to the search query. Then you get pictures, decent searching and prices.

Their horrible online catalogue does seem to be indexed very well by Google.

Reply to
Tim Watts

Good tip thanks, that's how I look for stuff on the B&Q and other difficult sites but hadn't used it for BES as the paper catalogue is always close to hand.

Reply to
fred

Thanks - found it straight away with that "site:bes.co.uk" method - very useful.

Reply to
dave

In message , dave wrote

Be quick.................... "Due to BES relocating we will not be despatching orders after 6pm on the 16th December. You can continue to place orders after this date for dispatch on the 3rd of January 2012. "

Reply to
Alan