Plumbers and the very end of my tether.....

In message , mark writes

We've moved on from your original post haven't we ...

No, you clearly stated it was a commercial transaction

"The plumber who installed a boiler for one of my customers (finally after months of waiting) still has not been to finish off the work and sign the paperwork.

Tomorrow I am going to ring corgi to see if there is anything they can do."

I very much doubt CORGI will display the slightest interest, unless there's been a serious (deadly) error

Reply to
raden

In article , raden writes

I wonder how "your" customer is viewing all this;(

Reply to
tony sayer

In message , raden writes

No they won't but that wasn't why I rang them. I was unsure if there would be a problem with a different plumber signing it off after most if the installation was carried out by a different person.

:)

Reply to
mark

In message , tony sayer writes

They have been incredibly patient. I've told them what's going on in any event but it doesn't prevent me from feeling very embarrassed. The whole job is costing them a 6 figure sum and the supply of plumbing equipment and its installation is souring the whole experience for them (and me).

I hope you'll forgive the missing DIY component of this sad saga; its therapy for me and I thought you might find it interesting to examine the anatomy of what seems to be a typical complaint from customers from a different angle.

Reply to
mark

No problem at all. Just makes us all more glad (and smug ?:-) that we can do these things ourselves with advice from this forum where needed.

Reply to
G&M

In message , mark writes

There are only three things which are unacceptable here - spam, binaries and commercial advertising.

I might have missed something, but that's the bottom line

Reply to
raden