Plugs

At the risk of starting a thread of two ronnies type quotes - I'm looking for a new plug for the kitchen sink - NOT a 13 amp one ;-)
You know the sort of sink - white - two bowl with drainer. Want the one that goes in the main sink with a rise/fall feature for the dial on the top of the sink....
It's an Ainsley sink - was in the house when we moved in - but it's perished rubber seal means it doesn't anymore...
Anyone?
Cheers Dan.

Ta.
Dan.

Isn't the seal just an 'O' ring?
--
*Warning: Dates in Calendar are closer than they appear.

Be easier to get a new rubber ring.
Regards, NT

That's prolly the case but the plug lift height adjuster is held on with superglue owing to an unfortunate accident with a clumsy cook - so a new plug is preferable - but that said - a ring would suffice for a while...
Any suggestions as to where to get one from.
Cheers Dan.
N. Thornton wrote:

Yep, video recorders use belts and rings of all conceivable sizes. Suggest a video spare parts supplier. Just tell them the dimensions required.
Regards, NT
Hi Dan
Try www.cpc.co.uk for 'O' rings - they do individuals & kits. Excellent supplier for all types of kit.
Paul