Plot Plans

Hi all

Anyone know where a local plot plan can be downloaded for inclusion with planning permission? They are asking for a scale of 1:1250 - I have supplied a "closer" version at 1:500. The version I submitted shows immediately adjacent properties so I could simply re-scale mine to 1250. But knowing these jobsworths they'd take umbridge and delay permission to max allowable.

Phil

Reply to
TheScullster

Well my local council insisted I had "official" copies, which are supplied by them via a deal with the Ordnance Survey. About 16 quid for the plans for building control. Not sure about planning drawing - I did not need them. Simon.

Reply to
sm_jamieson

They usually specify no less than 1:1250, so 1:500 would be fine.

auctions

AFAIK you can download appropriate maps during the online planning application process at:

printed plans etc. integrate into this I don't know - just seen at

a "walkthrough demo" of the online planning process.

Of general interest the site has links to building regs, planning volume calculators etc

PeterK

Reply to
PeterK