Please recommend a "Windows like" UNIX flavour

Not in virtual box. Its free.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

In message , Mike Barnes writes

The first and most honest answer is familiarity, I suppose. The second honest answer is that, although I have been using TB for a fair time on a netbook, I have not really fully explored the potential.

Having spent a lot of years slowly learning exactly what TP will do, and how to do it, I suppose I am taking the ostrich view, and staying with TP for as long as I possibly can.

Reply to
Graeme

I did the same. I can't remember now what the last straw was.

Reply to
Mike Barnes