It's a Very Special Hammer.

David

Reply to
Lobster

I use it for plucking my eyebrows.

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

The words "Knocking" and "Sense" are springing to mind.

Reply to
BigWallop

One day they wil cost that. I just hope its _after_ Im dead.

NT

Reply to
bigcat

An error, as it's available from

about £25 + VAT.

Peter

Reply to
Peter Andrews

If you are a Simpson's fan you might remember the electric hammer invented by Homer. I believe this is a real world version :o)

Reply to
doozer

They may be the best hammers that you can buy. They are perfect except for one small flaw. They are equipped with the propensity to migrate to other peoples tool boxes/bags/belts/vans/hands/pockets.

Reply to
Ed Sirett

Reply to
dale hammond

Crap database design or crap web interface - when an item goes out of stock and won't be replaced the price is set to 999.99.

Reply to
Rob Morley

By then you'll need a licence to buy one and a steel security box with two 7 lever locks (different keying) to store it in. Nails will require a similar, but seperate box, for storage also....

Badger.

Reply to
Badger

Electric nails???

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

Unfortuneately true, that long nosed sparks version is very mobile with legs of its own, more so than the normal ones...

Reply to
Badger

? electrical supply will be needed for alarm system, complete with remote monitoring contract, police will have right of entry at anytime to inspect hammer/nails and to take details of owners movements at anytime...

Badger.

Reply to
Badger

Oh and re-licencing will take months, even though the application was submitted to the authorities in plenty of time, delays, prevarication etc, even though use and situation has not changed since last re-issue will continue for 3 months and more past due date....

Badger, drawing parallels BTW.

Reply to
Badger

Oh, silly me! Of course ...thanks.

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

Is this a hammer to be used in an electrical environment, or a bizarre electrically powered hammer with a motor, presumabley to take all the effort out of your elbow?

Reply to
RedOnRed

Long head for putting nails in the back of boxes.

Reply to
Rob Morley

require

I can well believe it. If nails are still even legal.

NT

Reply to
bigcat