Plastic strip stuff wot holds pieces of paper together in the manner of a calendar...

Wossit called? It's just a bit of plastic, bent over 180 degrees so that the paper inserted into it is a tight fit and won't fall out.

Si

Reply to
Mungo "Two Sheds" Toadfoot

The spirally stuff like this

is a "Binding" and is usually put on with a "Binding Machine" so I expect that the solid plastic type would be the same, but without the need to use a special machine to punch the holes and insert it - wouldn't it?

Reply to
Toby

Poster hanger?

Reply to
John

Binder Bar

John

> is a "Binding" and is usually put on with a "Binding Machine" so I

Reply to
ARWadsworth

A slide binder.

Dave TMH

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

A Clothes Peg? ;)

David

Reply to
Lobster

:o)

Reply to
Mungo "Two Sheds" Toadfoot

>> is a "Binding" and is usually put on with a "Binding Machine" so I

That's the badger! Thanks gentlemen.

Si

Reply to
Mungo "Two Sheds" Toadfoot