Plastic plumbing...

You don't leave it there for 10 years you dimm fool. You buy it from one of the sheds, use it for a few minutes and then get your money back.

Read any interesting plumbing leaflets today?

Recent reports from Japan of all places say consumers are totally fed up with inadequacies of combi boilers and are now ripping them out and installing high efficiency superinsulated copper tanks with a condensing conventional boiler instead.

Copper tanks shiny and bright, What every fashionable airing cupboard is wearing this year and for many years to come.

Reply to
Matt

In article , Doctor Evil writes

You think making a plumbing connection is a one off job do you? I think most people on here would disagree

Reply to
David

That is dishonest. I do not like thieves, scum, fraudster and the likes

< snip thieving advise >
Reply to
Doctor Evil

Didn't notice the smiley. Surely you are not really suggesting such fraud?

Reply to
Andy Luckman (AJL Electronics)

But you're always recommending *inadequate* power tools with the comment that you get a three year warranty so can take them back when they fail.

You say all your pals on building sites use cheap shed tools for this very reason.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

"Dave Plowman (News)" babbled nonsense in message news: snipped-for-privacy@davenoise.co.uk...

As I said ..."I do not like thieves, scum, fraudster and the likes".

Reply to
Doctor Evil

He is. Peopel like that disgust me.

Reply to
Doctor Evil

understands

Bertie, it is for the OP. Not for me as I regularly do absolutely brilliant things with pipes.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Yup. It takes real application to make a simple joint leak as you've managed. How much practice did it take?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Richard, you are confused.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Drat. Another name to add to my kill file.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Please do. You don't deserve to speak to me. Speak to Richard Cranium, he is your sort.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel