Plastic Panels on ceiling

Just back from a holiday in Spain and in our room we had white plastic slats on the ceiling - it wasn't Tougne and Groove though - more like this:
SWMBO quite liked the effect. Is there a name for this and any online stores offer it?
-- Regards
SantaUK Mail me at: arjf (ng) zzvyyne (qbg) pb (qbg) hx <=== ROT13 Use http://andrewu.co.uk/tools/rot13/ to convert to readable format
I'll give it a look - need to head to a city one though :-((
--
Regards

SantaUK