Plastic Corrugated Roof Leaks

I recently replaced the roof of my shed (which is adjoined to the house) with Clear UPVC roofing sheets. I used self adhesive flashing tape along the edges with a brick wall. Since installing the roof I have noticed a couple of major leaks, noticably where i have had to cut the sheet for guttering etc. The leaks are not visible. I have tried to put extra flashing tape but this does not seem to solve the problem.
Is there anything else i can do to stop the leaks, is there any subtance i can use to maybe paint on which will solidify and fill all the little gaps ? im slightly worried as i have a freezer in the shed and electric lighting etc.
Thanx in advance

You need to try to find where the leaks actually are. Can you get up there with a hosepipe or a bucket or two of water and try to isolate the problem?
Rob Graham