Plastering courses

This came up last year but I didn't get the tuit, and now I need to get some skimming done. Any recommendations for somewhere around Basingstoke-Winchester to do a short course?

PATS (nr Salisbury) do a 4 day course at £350 with 4-6 students/instructor, that seems a bit pricey but has anyone any experience of them?

Dave

Reply to
NoSpam

I did one at Aldershot Building Centre around 4 years ago, which was excellent. I did their 2 day plastering and rendering course. They also did a 5 day course, and full C&G.

Aldershot Building Centre has gone now, and been replaced by Aldershot College, which is still part of Farnborough College of Technology. I did a bricklaying course there a couple of years ago which was excellent, but I know they didn't have anyone to teach the plastering course at that time. Probably worth checking with them now though.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel