plastering and artexing training school (PATS)

Hi all, anyone with a wish to learn plastering could do a lot worse than use PATS, I've done the 6 week ICA (intermediate construction award) and have just started out as a jobbing plasterer. The course covered most of the plastering basics and was 99% practical work, the tuition was first class as were the amenities. I was looking for a complete career change and feel the skills learnt at PATS will see me in good stead.Unfortunately the course isn't cheap (=A3360 per week) but all the training establishments seem to charge about the same. In short, I'm glad I took the plunge and recommend anyone looking to enter the plastering trade to do the same

Cheers....jezza.....

Reply to
jezwend

Hi all, anyone with a wish to learn plastering could do a lot worse than use PATS, I've done the 6 week ICA (intermediate construction award) and have just started out as a jobbing plasterer. The course covered most of the plastering basics and was 99% practical work, the tuition was first class as were the amenities. I was looking for a complete career change and feel the skills learnt at PATS will see me in good stead.Unfortunately the course isn't cheap (£360 per week) but all the training establishments seem to charge about the same. In short, I'm glad I took the plunge and recommend anyone looking to enter the plastering trade to do the same

Cheers....jezza.....

I think there have been several threads over the years with this being the general opinion - the PATS course is good.

Reply to
Suz