plasterboard residue

I had some use plasterboard sitting around on the paving stones in my garden for a while. It has all been cleared up now but the paving stones seem stained white. I tried to scrub it off with a sweeping brush and a bucket of water but that doesn't seem to be very effective. Can anybody give me a tip on what will get rid of this?

Reply to
Rinaldo

Time and weather. Or less time and this weather.

It is a good fertiliser for clay soils, wouldn't harm sandy ones and makes no impact on lime soils. It will colour with age rub some sandy peat over it.

Or peaty sand.

Reply to
Michael Mcneil