Plasterboard corners

In the process of building on-suite shower room and now at plasterboard stage. I am unsure how best to tackle the inner and outer 135 degree corners.
Should I butt two sheets up to the corners? Or maybe snap - but not cut - a straight edge and 'fold' it round (or into) the corner?
TIA
Stephen
Presumably you'll be tiling over it, so I don't think it matters how neatly you make the corners.
Colin