Plasterboard beading?

What is the beading called that is used for arches or curved plasterboard external edges called? It's like the angle bead except it only has a single flange.
I have seen it and used it but i cannot find it in a BM catalogue as i don't know what it's called! Any variations of the name? Different thicknesses? I am using it for 12.5mm plasterboard.
Regards,
Rich

Could it be Expamet Lath Soffit Strip?

I think it's more like bead stop? But there are various sizes 10, 13, 16 and 20mm. Thanks anyway.
Rich

I used some of this stuff when I had my archways plastered. I think it is called arch bead and is stocked virtually nowhere. Try looking at Plasterers Supplies in the Yellow Pages. I managed to get some from Wickford, Essex, but there must be places nationwide.