Plasplugs tile cutting machine

As a follow-up to the lengthy thread on these machines before Xmas, can I ask where people get replacement blades?

I bought a 115mm one from Screwfix for it recently, only to find it's slightly too large... apparently it should be 110mm, which sounds very non-standard to me. (Is this a Plasplugs ploy to prevent non-branded disks being fitted?)

If I have to buy Plasplug blades, how much should I expect to pay for them?

Thanks david

Reply to
Lobster

Grunff

Fab - thanks! And not stocked by Screwfix. I see toolstation still do free delivery/low value items if you can wait a few days. Watch out Screwfix....

Reply to
Lobster

Can't fault them for service. The range is still very small compared to SF, but it is growing.

Reply to
Grunff

I notice that if people start to ask them for something not on the stock item list, they go all out to try and get it. They're going to be a real competitor against SF in a little while.

Reply to
BigWallop

My local B&Q has them. But the original has a pretty long life if cutting ordinary tiles. Porcelain ones might be different.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)