Planning Services

visit

for all your home improvment planning needs,Lofts, Extensions, Flats. Full planning services start from as little as =A3250

sharpeplan

visit

for all your home improvment planning needs,Lofts, Extensions, Flats. Full planning services start from as little as =A3250

sharpeplan

Pure spam - more worse by posting it twice!

No business which expects to be taken seriously has a hotmail email address!

Reply to
Roger Mills

It amazes me how often you see this though - you see vans and shopfronts where people have paid hundreds of GBP for professional signwriters, and included some poxy unmemorable freebie hotmail address. But I suppose when the majority of those sort of (non-technical) businesses don't even have the to use email at all, we shouldn't point the finger!

David

Reply to
Lobster