Planning Permission

There have been various threads about putting sheds into your garden, and one thing has always puzzled me, what stops me putting this sort of thing into my garden ?

would make a fantastic workshop for very little money.

My garden will easilly fit this, and when I say garden I am not refering to the field, I understand for Planning Purposes garden / field are different things.

Thanks Rick

Reply to
Rick Dipper

From memory, if it's >5m from the house, takes

Reply to
Mike Harrison

Details here

sure you look at all the sections and check what rules such as an article 4 directive apply to your site.

Reply to
Peter Crosland

i bought a car lift of this bloke, i removed it myself from that shed. its a big shed! it will take some work to dismantle it and the seller wont like to give you a hand. could be a good bargain though!

Steve

Reply to
r.p.mcmurphy