planefinder.net

You may be right. Before I retired, I used to go to Amsterdam and back quite frequently, and the return flight sometimes landed east to west - but that was probably 15 years ago!

Reply to
Roger Mills

planefinder.net

Interesting idea.

Is there routerfinder.net and an angle-grinderfinder.net to go with it?

Reply to
Sam Plusnet

In message , at 19:43:30 on Wed, 1 Jan

2014, Huge remarked:

None, which I hoped was obvious when I repeated "one of them" in my reply. Did you miss that?

Reply to
Roland Perry