Pivot Hinge Requirement

Hi. I've been searching for some sort of pivot hinge for some time now and I'm getting sick of looking for what I want. The window frame members are 45mm x 55m. The door frame timbers are

80mm x 45mm So, I'm thinking the best thing to do is use threaded inserts in the static vertical frame members. Then drill and counterbore through the pivoting window frame to use allen bolts. I just need to find bushes to line the holes for the allen bolts and a smooth washer to separate the moving parts from the non-moving.

Any links to supplers of bushes ?

Thanks.

Arthur

.