PIR advice?

I have a dark parking area and have tried various lights with integral PIRs, but none seem very reliable and they succumb after a year or so to spiders, condensation, or whatever. Any recommendations for a reliable stand-alone PIR that I could wire up to bulkhead fittings?

Reply to
Newshound

I fitted a couple of these:

a bulkhead each about three years ago. Both still working really well.

Reply to
John Rumm

Yep I had one of those in the last house for about 7 years (until we moved) worked fine. (mine wasn't from SF but looks exactly the same)

It was under a carport though so not exposed to too much inclement weather.

Reply to
chris French

I put one of those in our front porch - open at the front but side and roofed - to control the existing light there, ooh it must be 6 or 7 years ago now. Still works fine.

Cue the three of us now finding our's die in the next week!

Reply to
Nick Atty